Happy New Year! As we waltz in to 2015, I wanted to take one last look back at last year and consolidate the top 5 most popular posts of 2014. It was a year filled with tons of new research, great learning, and a continuation of the growing health movement in this country. The following posts have been shared hundreds of times, and truly earned their keep on the Top 5 list. Now is a good time to catch up if you’ve missed out! Enjoy!
5. “‘Boneless’ Cauliflower Hot Wings” – With a crispy crust and a creamy, yet crunchy interior they are to die for. I do dip these in a blue cheese dressing, and yes this is high in saturated fat – but c’mon we just knocked off like a million calories by using cauliflower – so live a little, will ya! http://tastefulwisdom.com/boneless-cauliflower-hot-wings/
4. “Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Sandwiches” – As we rejoice in the heat, why not find solace with a cool frozen treat – but rather than downing a frozen sugary juice, let’s indulge in a cold snack that has protein, fiber, sweetness, and is filling enough to satisfy in one or two bites. – http://tastefulwisdom.com/frozen-chocolate-covered-banana-sandwiches/
3. “Immune-Boosting Power Foods” – Because nutrition plays such a vital role in maintaining our immune health, I thought it is appropriate to give you some important tips to both help prevent illness and aid in a speedy recovery- http://tastefulwisdom.com/immune-boosting-foods-help-ward-flu/
2. “Cheer For Cherries” – That deep red color and rich flavor transport nutrients of all kind. Cherries have been shown to lower blood pressure with their prosperous stores of potassium. Given their powerful antioxidant composition, cherries fight cancer before it starts. – http://tastefulwisdom.com/cherries-and-their-amazing-health-benefits/
1. “Behold, the Power of the Grapefruit” – Studies have linked this fruit with greater weight loss, lower waist circumference, and better insulin utilization. It is a metabolism-boosting splendor. Because of its rich fiber content, it allows us to feel fuller longer. Grapefruit also helps dispel excess water and waste in our system due to its low sodium and high potassium content, and even prevents kidney stones…… http://tastefulwisdom.com/behold-power-grapefruit/by